It's going to be hot (94) and humid on Tuesday so the route goes through Amanda, where you may want to stop at the market to refill your bottles at mile 18. If by then you aren't feeling too good, you can always take the 35 mile option and ditch the concept of riding up Revenge and 51 miles. Then, Steve O will have a yet to be determined prize for the winner of the Canal sign sprint on the return. Probably there will be regrouping after Revenge so to add some gapping interest, there is the climb on Slough about 3 miles from the finish. So, to summarize:
1. All are welcome whether a COP member or not. If not a member, what's holding you back for like $15 a year you receive a monthly newsletter.
2. Official "A" group, "A/B" group departs at 6:00pm.
3. "B" group, led by Flyin Tuna depart at 5:30pm.
4. Super Senior group led by Poobah departs at 5:35pm.
5. There is an optional group of "C" cyclists leaving at 5:00pm.
6. My start time to get to top of Revenge and also stopping at market to refresh, probably around noon.
7. Or, you can depart whenever you want as I'll be there by 5:00 to sign you in with Mark C taking over sign-up at 5:30.
YES, I know I misspelled Assault on the map!