Hey Tuesday Canal cyclists. It's kind of weather iffy for a ride this evening and since it's a 40 minute drive each way for me to show up with maps, for a 30 mile route, I'm going to cancel the official COP ride. If the rain holds off, probably some will still gather and those that do can map out something. Wait...... I just talked to Mark C and he's going to be there and will have a route in mind but no maps or official sign-up sheets. He also said there will probably be a gathering at Kingys and designated himself as the official host and collector of checks, at the end.