Still flurrying here, coupled with all the abandonments by the weenies, better make the cancel official. For Sunday, there is the ride at 9:00am out of Canal.First a good joke:
The owner of a golf course in Georgia was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help.
He called her into his office and said, "You graduated from the University of Georgia and I need some help. If I were to give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"
The secretary thought a moment, and then replied, "Everything but my earrings."
OK, CB's New Albany ride is at 11:00am. Will head to Granville and have something warm at the River Road Coffee House before returning. Distance will be around 40 with longer option.
2/10/2011 11:34:36 pm
I think you scared away the two people who were going to show with that photo of me....what were you thinking?
2/11/2011 01:48:36 am
Maybe we can start from Mark's house, ride 2 hours and then watch the bucks play!
2/11/2011 03:50:19 am
I'm assuming this will start from the New Albany parking lot where the Thursday night ride meets?
2/11/2011 06:57:59 am
hi cindy -- i wasn't scared away but the weather could scare me!
2/11/2011 07:29:54 am
Janet - know what you mean, I will be watching the weather too. And it's really not my ride. You know the 20/80 rule for Mark's blog; 20% is loosely based on truth and very distorted and the other 80% has no validity at all. Hope we can ride sometime this weekend!
2/11/2011 09:59:10 am
Come on you weenies. If you don't ride tomorrow then when, considering what we've been through. Epecially you Flyin Tuna! I'm riding on Saturday and I'm riding on Sunday and tomorrow marks the march back to fitness, away from the sloth, the irresponsible eating, the consuming of bon-bons, the eating of choclate, the deplorable state of being a fatty....
2/11/2011 10:42:18 am
Getin ready for another season of kick ass half rides.
inside is warmer
2/11/2011 01:03:30 pm
Dunno bout you, but I'm planning on bagging it at this point. Flurries and 25-30 mph wind gusts aren't my idea of fun...call me a weenie if you want!
2/11/2011 07:03:00 pm
I'm staying because of cold weather snirkage.
2/11/2011 09:30:40 pm
I'm not going because I have a fear of "shrinkage". If I try to go to the bathroom I can't "find it".
2/11/2011 09:43:10 pm
Staying south to ride in warmer temps. Enjoy. GP.
2/11/2011 10:47:37 pm
we're all turning into fatties
2/11/2011 10:57:30 pm
A few of us are starting from Cyclist connection at noon.
Leave a Reply.