Will have final plans for Saturday's hike on Thursday but how about that Sunday forecast of 36 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wants to ride and where? Someone throw something out there...maybe a New Albany to Granville or Canal to Rushville Coffee Shop or ..... Come on, throw something out there that will attract the legions of people craving to get out there for a ride. Maybe should start at 10:00amish?
This crummy weather has me thinking, alot, of the CA training camp in March. I became friends with the ride director of "Cycling Escapes" and talked him into letting me join their tour for 5 days...well, I had to pay a little and promise to sweep a couple of the days so he could ride at the front. They ride the same routes I do and I always wanted to try riding with a group out there. Plus, should add some interesting blog material. Looked into flying into LA, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and even Vegas. Finally decided just to fly into SB, which is only a half hour away from cycling nirvanna. Now if our temps would just return to the normal high of 38 degrees that would be unreal.
2/2/2011 06:15:05 pm
At least Andrew Hall and I and probably others) are running Sunday at Hargus Lake in Circleville at 2PM.
2/2/2011 09:26:34 pm
How did the run go last week?
2/2/2011 09:37:07 pm
I'd consider New Albany to Granville. Go with as late a start as possible, 11 AM or later, chance of snow overnight. If crappy, but rideable I'll stick with a city ride.
2/3/2011 02:39:13 am
I like the idea of New Albany on Sunday too as it's close to my house. 10 or 11am is fine with me. I'll check back here for updates.
Leave a Reply.