In no particular order:
1. The Muscle Dude, Craig Rice. Family obligations with soccer is keeping him away but he will return in a couple of weeks.
2. Ron Budzig. Yes, he rolled out with Crazy George's rebel group last week but that does not count. Come ride with the big boys/girls at the Methodist Church.
3. Paul Stock. No idea where he has been.
4. Meredith WG. Having a tough time with a disc problem kept her off the bike for 6 weeks but riding again.
5. Todd Mullins. On vacation and maybe he was out for an early Thursday ride and I just forgot.
6. Brian. Guy with the Sta Puff marshmallow man on his calf.
7. Flyin Tuna. Rumors swirling regarding her absence but she says she is coming out this Thursday.
8. Kyle Wingler. Work, trail running, mtn bike riding so no time for Thursdays.
9. Mark & Karen Rossi. Grand Poobah demands your return for drafting purposes.
10. Grath Prosser. Does not typically show up very often anyway but invigorates the A ride when he does appear.
11. Blair Beavers. No idea.
12. Stefano Lumbaca. No idea.
13. Kenda Dave. Working towards his black belt so no time for Thursdays.
14. Claude. Wears one jersey, Colivita, and usually has a crushed banana in the back pocket. Probably has school obligations.
15. Corvair. Probably been there every week but arriving too late to ride.
I'm sure I have forgotten a few names but if you are on the list or have not been out, get out there.